The main goal is to educate the community implementing 10 eco-ethical actions to which participants can commit for CO2 reduction.
Your help can make possible our goal of achieving the promise of reducing 1 million tons of CO2.
Support our campaign!
GOG CENTER-ECO LIFESTYLE
1.0 Executive Summary.
The purpose of this proposal is the development of a GOG CENTER Eco LifeStyle (77 units created with recycled shipping containers), an initiative of Art For Evolution, a Miami-based nonprofit organization founded by Analia Bordenave.
The principal GOG CENTER Eco LifeStyle's goal is the development of ART FOR EVOLUTION's mission: to provide education about solutions to environmental problems and safe alternatives to threats to the environment and to spread 1 Million CO2 Reduction Challenge: a compromise to reduce 1 Million tons of CO2 per year.
The GOG CENTER Eco LifeStyle raises awareness and educates attendees through a mobile application creating an interactive experience, that incorporates auditory, visual, haptic, and other types of sensory feedback in important topics that make a unique proposal with outstanding content.
The GOG CENTER Eco LifeStyle includes retail stores, highlighted by green innovation, cultural contribution, fashion, vegan food, DJs, concerts, art performances, Open Air Cinema, Design Lounge and more as a source for generating globally eco-conscious.
1.1 Services and Campaigns
The GOG CENTER Eco LifeStyle will be a collaborative effort within the community (GoG Elite Program ) and corporations (CRS PROGRAM) with high impact generating awareness of, and commitment to, environmental actions to improve the quality of life.
1.2 The requirement: urban space
10 / 12 months
GOG CENTER 275 FT X 495 FT
1.3 Mission Statement
AFE’s mission is to develop the GOG PROJECT CENTER Eco LifeStyle into a premier regional environmentally friendly community resource. The GOG CENTER is dedicated to encouraging education and collaborative actions that reduce pollution and other negative consequences generated by excessive consumption, educating and helping consumers choose environmentally friendly options. Passionately committed to integrating environmental awareness, the GOG CENTER seeks:
- to develop AFE campaigns: "I Add My Commitment" for 1 Million CO2 ton reduction (Our innovative real-time counter indicates the number of participants, CO2, and money saved as a result of AFE activities)
- to help companies that offer eco-friendly services and products
- educate consumers to exercise their pocketbooks to contribute to a healthier, more sustainable and earth-friendly future
- to provide outdoor leisure and recreation, in an environmentally conscientious, unique cultural eco-center, to the local community and world visitors
1.4 Management Team
Art For Evolution will select and hire the ideal management team.
Management of the GOG CENTER will include:
• Facilities planning, development, and operations
• Sponsorship sales and marketing platform activations
• Management consultancy services
• Creative and production services
• Back-of-house support including logistics, staffing, transportation
• Special events planning and execution
• Securing public spaces for activations and PR/media events
1.5 Expansion Plan
Art for Evolution expects that the business will aggressively expand to other cities, implementing marketing campaigns that will effectively target individuals and green organizations and businesses within the target market.
1.6 Tourist & Local Attraction:
Contribute to government revenues. Direct contributions are generated by taxes on incomes from tourism employment and tourism businesses, and by direct levies on tourists such as departure taxes
Stimulate infrastructure investment
Contribute to local economies
Provide foreign exchange earnings
Care for the planet: Use GOG CENTER as a global mass medium to awaken social conscience
To educate the tourist implementing 10 eco-ethical actions to which participants can commit for CO2 reduction.
1.7 CSR + ECO SMART CITY
Spread the AFE Campaigns* to reach these goals:
1 million participants will commit to reducing pollution
1 million CO2 tons per year avoided
$250,000,000/year money will be saved with eco-ethic change in lifestyle.
Services and Campaigns
Below is a description of the services offered by the GOG CENTER Eco Lifestyle.
2.1 GoG Containers Characteristics
- ECO ETHICAL: Everything in the process is as recycled/salvaged/eco-friendly as possible.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: re-used shipping containers.
- GREEN ROOF: We promote the use of native plants. A vegetable garden on the roof offers many environmental benefits.
- BIODIVERSITY: creating different micro-habitats.
- SOLAR ENERGY EFFICIENT: Solar Power Modules -- the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available.
- ART: Each container will be painted by a previously selected artist.
2.2 A.F.E Campaigns*
GOG CENTER intends to maintain an extensive marketing campaign that will ensure maximum visibility. Below is an overview of the marketing strategies and objectives of the initiative.
3.1 Marketing Objectives
- Implement GOG CENTER to generate impact out of awareness across cities, businesses, and communities to care for the planet. To educate, inform, persuade, and entertain our intended audience. To mobilize people to support our cause. To popularize our awareness slogans and messages.
- Implement a global campaign: eco-ethical commitment to reduce 1,000,000 co2 tons per year.
- Develop an online presence to expand the initiative in other cities.
3.2 Marketing Strategies
- Create GOG.org website
- Social Media: Throughout the Awareness Campaign, we will continuously communicate and share information of our events through different social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We will make mention and post regular updates of the respective partner. This includes links to the website and the Facebook page of the partner.
- Video Blog: A 5-minute video can communicate through more than 100 photos more efficiently than a thousand-word article. We will upload a total of ten video clips each month to keep our followers up to date with our experience. This will include video footage we recorded at places of interest, but also discussion sessions we had with people we’ve met. At the end of each video clip we will have a rundown of our sponsors’ partners.
- Live streaming: We will Periscope our activities to all of our followers and those connecting due to the point of interest. Mention will be made of our partners throughout.
- Marketing Materials: (flyers, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets & newsletters):
To educate, inform, persuade, and entertain our intended audience
To mobilize people to support our cause
To advertise our tour, meetings and specific event
To popularize our awareness slogans and message.
Be Eco Art Gallery Benefactor
1. Education Campaign generating awareness of, and commitment to, environmental actions to improve the quality of life
2. Fostering Cultural Change
3. Recovering Green Spaces
4. Optimizing Sustainable Development
5. Creating an Eco Smart Miami City
6. Global Reach
7. Developing and promoting CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
8. Stimulating Healthy "Green" Competition
9. Empowering entire communities, leaving our Green Print to endure over time to become Ecological and Cultural Heritage for future generations
10. APPLICATION FOR AWARDS, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL. A collaborative effort with high impact. Create innovative solutions to meet the challenges associated with sustainability.
Eco Smart City
Can you imagine our GREEN on GRAY on Road traveling across town? Yes, entirely covered with plants, spread our message, involving the community in ecological events from over powerful social media campaign.
The aim of this Eco-Art Performance is to create environmental awareness that is fun, creative and participatory, so that everyone can start taking steps to help transform their negative carbon footprint, or "GRAY MARK," into a clean and sustainable "GREEN MARK," thus preserving the environment now and for future generations.
Do your SMALL part
for BIG change.
HELP US TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD
Just click HERE to view a printable PDF version of the pledge card. You can then fill it out and mail it, along with your check to
Art For Evolution, Inc.
PO Box 310513
Miami FL 33231
Donate online using our secure OnLine Platform:
M U L . T . I . S . E . N . S O R I . A . L . A . R . T . L O U N G E
M U L . T . I . S . E . N . S O R I . A . L . A . R . T . L O U N G E
O P . E . N . S . K . Y . C . I . N . E . M . A